- Bachelor of Music, Piano Performance, McNeese State University
- Post Graduate Fellowship, Music Theory, North Texas State University
- Robert Pace Musicianship and Piano Pedagogy Course
- Master of Music Education, Lamar University
- Continuing study: TMTA Conventions, Masterclasses and Workshops
- Music Teachers National Association (National Certification in Piano, Music Theory, Pedagogy)
- Texas Music Teachers Association
- Katy Music Teachers Association
- Houston Music Teachers Association
- National Guild of Piano Teachers
(L) (left to right) Jake Schiller, Linden Lanier and Scott Lennard are shown after performing on the 2011 KMTA Sonata/Sonatina Honor’s Recital. All three played movements from Haydn Sonatas.
(C) A discussion of Bach Preludes with (left to right) Addie Kwon, Mary Ann LaCour and Lexie Kwon.
(R) Mary Ann LaCour with Christina Davey who was the first recipient of the Ten Year Piano Study award in 2003. Since that time four additional students have accomplished ten or more years of study with LaCour.